NY Times - Vince Young will save NFL image

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I dont think the nfl has any bad of an image than mlb and nba. sure there are players who do stuff, but those are single individuals. The nba has to deal with corrupt ref's and mlb has to deal with steroids. I just whish these nfl players would stop doing dumb stuff.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im so glad we have a leader like Vince Young on the team. I hope he never does anything like Vick did.

4. ColtinIraq

ColtinIraq Camp Fodder

Dang - was that the gist of that story. Somehow I didn't get that. But by all means, lets go with another "Experience" quarterback sent from tatoo heaven :rolleyes:

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince misses team plane....Vince breaks curfew violation....and says "you know" 60 times in an interview. He better spiff up that image, and forget the tattoo. I always wonder why people have to get a tattoo to remember people...short memories?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wasn't it weeks ago Vince Young was an attitude?

7. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

OMG! OMG!!!! Someone call the T.H.U.G. police.:rolleyes:

Get over yourself.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's asking too much of vince. There are already plenty of star solid citizens at QB in addition to vince so why is it all on him? Manning, brady, palmer, leftwich, delhomne etc. It's just that bad news is more interesting than guys keeping clean.

You won't find a better individual than marshall faulk and derrick brooks is another top guy. If the concern is that there might not be enough quality people to fill the gap as these guys retire i disagree..

9. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Don't forget punching teammates! haha

10. I think that they used Vince because he is an African American QB who can run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar