Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

O-Line 1st round?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by gran54, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    You are right about it not being recently, don't forget guys like Bell and Hartwig. Not sure when they were drafted, but they were great for us.

Also, Roos was quite a bit of a reach. He had only played a few years of organized ball. He may have been a second rounder, but he got some good coaching to get him where he is at now.
    1 people high five this.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    No OL in 1st round, I want DL. I really don't want CB but I see that as a possibility. The only curve ball I may be content with is Michael Floyd since some analysts think he's elite.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,816
    It will def be Best Defensive Player Available. Hopefully Barron or Brockers. The only way I see this not happening is if Floyd or DeCastro are still there, which I highly doubt.
  3. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,645
    I think it is highly unlikely that we go OL, but I would have no problem with either DeCastro or Cordy Glenn at #20.
  4. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    This whole coaching players up thing is just plain untrue as of late. We havent coached up at olinemen in the last 7 seasons.

http://totaltitans.com/2012-article...ill-good-at-developing-offensive-linemen.html
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    Munchak on Eugene Amano

6. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    Munchak has been pretty open and honest with us fans, but I think this is all "coach speak." You dont bring in 5 guys and talk to a 6th for just competition purposes. If you look at that many alternatives you arent happy with what you have.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
    There's no way he's happy with Amano, but since he's still here Munchak is doing damage control.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,026
  9. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $406
    I actually had a dream last night we drafted Decastro. I wanted to yell in my sleep and then I woke up. Talking about being pissed at reality haha.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2