O-line a finished product?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Cajun_Titan_33, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I don't care for drafting anymore OL in the second round. Let's go defense or under the radar WR.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think we need to draft a guard. But there are definitely players that have fallen I would rather target with our 3 second round picks (if they are still there when we select).

3. Meow

Meow Starter

I feel better now than I did at the end of last year....but that's not saying much

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we're set if Conklin or Jones provide much needed leadership. Lewan swung and missed. I hope Cnklin is less like a back street boy than Lewan.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

We still have no quality depth, especially at G, and we saw last year what problems you have when there are a few injuries and lack of depth. The winner of the battle for LG (Bell, Poutasi, Spain) might be adequate at best but there are a lot of guys we could get in rounds 2 or 3 tonight who would be an upgrade over Bell/Poutasi/Spain.

Only one G has been drafted so far. Guards that are still available include 2nd-3rd round prospects Whitehair, Westerman, Martin, Dahl, Seumalo, McGovern.

I like LSU's Vadal Alexander as a dark horse pick who's not rated quite as high as the guys just listed but should still be drafted by Round 3. Physical, nasty run-blocker and decent in pass-pro.

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Tbh I think we'll pick a guard to be warmacks replacement. Can't see us extending him anymore imo.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id have Warmack back for the league minimum. he's not very good but he's not that bad.

1st round bust for sure but he's lucky he's a Guard, they dont have to be super stars, just not pushovers like Andy Levitre.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

No more o line till way later. Enough is enough.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I have zero confidence in Grimm. His record as a coach is pathetic. There's a good reason he was unemployed for the last three years.

As a matter of fact, I have zero confidence in any of the Titans coaches not named LeBeau.

IMO, if we want a good o-line, we'll have to draft players who are already NFL-worthy. We can't draft players with "potential" and hope that Grimm can coach them up.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I am not impressed with this scrub coaching staff.

Seems we say that every few years.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar