O-line a finished product?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Cajun_Titan_33, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The thing is...He is likely not an NFL Guard either...Dude straight sucks at every aspect. Hopefully he turns it around, but I am not holding my breath.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

me either, he's shown time after time he just cant stay healthy, but if his snap count is reduced to that of a backup he might be serviceable to us

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

So happy JR got an NFL caliber center. Jones isn't the best, but it's a huge upgrade from last year. If Conklin also turns out to be good, it could really help Chance, having real players on either side of him.

4. kenny

kenny Starter

Chance has his best shot at showing what he can do this year. He has a scheme made for what he does; power rushing. He has improved talent around him. I cannot force myself to believe that he will improve. He has been the very definition of a below average player. He has certainly not lived up to his drat status. We should've never drafted an OG that high IMO.

If I had to guess he plays somewhat better, but not well enough to justify a big contract. Let him walk if he wants big money; even if he shows big improvement. We have seen guys all too often who play hard in contract years; yet do not try the rest of the time. Chance is not ever going to be a guy who comes in & gives 100% every time. If he has proven anything he has proven that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly...The fact that he shows up out of shape explains everything.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

7. RPD

RPD Starter

Let's hope so. Maybe they'll push some folks around this year.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The sooner we sure up LG, the better. Yes position battles are good to motivate but I feel like the OL always needs time. The sooner it's a final product, the better. Lately we've seen battles really late into the off-season and it's just been a sign they all suck lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think Spain is in the forefront, with Schwenke/Tretola behind....seems like every year, we can't get this situation right...It's a shame because Poutasi SHOULD be the guy....but I'm not holding my breath

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He was released making him a free agent.

I was kind of wondering if the Titans were in on the trade talks... But guess not.

We'd have to sign him to a contract to get him here...doubt Robinson will pursue it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar