Obama Wrestling With Jeff Fisher's Jobs Outlook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

This thread makes no sense to me. Can someone explain it to me like I'm a five year old and then I might get it

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

I think he's saying that if it were up to Obama, he would want to fire Jeff Fisher too based on Fisher's performance. But with unemployment being so high right now, Obama wouldn't do it because the US cant afford more people losing their jobs.

Took me a a little while to get it but its pretty funny

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher has plenty of cake in the pantry to be alright without a job. Stir up the economy some and hire a new coach. That's what Obama stresses these days; that the companies need to hire more and create jobs so that there will be money to spend on products in stores. Let the Titans lead the nation on its comeback, starting with the firing of Fisher and the hiring of someone fresh.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ahhhh there we go.

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

No that's not it! Fisher is so good at what he does Obama wants him to move to another team to "redistriute" the talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This is the first encrypted thread Ive seen.

7. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

You're right! (oh sh#t, I meant left).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar