Oblivion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't remember, I think I made him from scratch.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think one of my better characters was a Breton with Blade, Restoration ,Athletics, Mysticism, Heavy Armor, Alteration ,etc.. majors

Bretons are pretty good with magika right off the bat and are pretty good warriors too ... it's real handy to have both

oh yeah Bobo

2 things you'll want to get soon

Umbra .... probably the best sword in the game (and doubles a Soul Trap device)

and there's a SOul Gem Marcus wants you to get early in the game, but DO NOT GIVE HIM THE "Azura's Star" !!!! it is a re-usable soul gem (which are used to trap souls of creatures you strike down - for using to recharge your magical items)
    you do not have to give him Azuras Star to progress the main quest, other items can be given instead

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ultimately , you may want to go to the Arcane Univerisity and enchant some armor with feather spells

I had a
    Helmet
    Shield
    Curaiss
    Boots
    Greaves
    Gauntlets
    a ring
    and a necklace
    all with Feather Enchantments
    came in handy on long explorations where lots of Daedric goodies were

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll try this first, but after research, it seems that if I do it now, I'll have to kill her and then I'll be guilty of assault and murder. I guess that's a pretty bad thing right? Get thrown in jail? Lose items?

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

So you can buy the feather spell at Arcane? I looked it up a bit, but don't have this answer for sure. Do you just use the spell once and the items you have are now always lighter? Or do you have to keep using the spell over periods of time to keep the weight of the items down?

I have a feather scroll spell now (found somewhere), but it looks like it only asks for like 30 seconds, so I'm a little confused here.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Bobo..
    the only tip i can give you is how to become a millionaire on Oblivion.
    When you heal the vampire king he'll give you a $1000. Ask him again and he'll give you another. He'll never say no so keep asking him until you have enough.

No more pickpocketing.. :woot:

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ah ha! And here I was just thinking I'd live with my vampirism. Guess I'll cure us both (or maybe just him if I can?) and get uber rich! :grrhee:

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

noone will know, I fought her in a dungeon

if you do ever get thrown in jail the only items you'll lose are the ones marked in red...everything else you get back
    and if you happen to have the skeleton key, you can always let yourself out :grrhee:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you'll go anywhere there is an "Enchanting Pillar" (or something like that)
    it'll ask you for a spell and an item you wish to 'enchant'
    the it'll tell you how much it costs
    I'm not sure if a scroll will do the trick - you need the spell
    and I forget which Feather spell was better, I do remember using 'Pack Mule' alot tho

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there are advantages to living with vampirism
    just don't plan on charming/ persuading many folks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar