Oblivion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I got the Umbra sword, the good armor from her, and the Azura Star. Niiiiice.

Got a house too, just need a horse to travel quicker.

I think I'll adventure into some Oblivion gates to destroy some baddies :grrhee:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no horse ?
    you were given a horse at the very beginning of the game from Jauffrie at the Priory ... if you're anywhere near the Priory, it'd be worth going and looking at the stable to see if your horse is still there .... do not take the ones that clearly mark as stealing.. you can also buy horses from stables

the best horse in the game comes from DARK BROTHERHOOD, Shadowmere. he fights enemies, cannot die and always returns to the Fort if you ever lose him

to get the Dark Brotherhood to approach you, you must kill someone

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah that horsey given to me got killed :( I guess buying another is the way I'll go.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What else can I give him?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

http://guides.ign.com/guides/702493/page_19.html

Read the book and it will tell you to visit the Shrine of Azura. There are 15 Daedric Ruins, each with it's own side quest and reward. You only need to complete one of them and return with the item for Martin to continue the main quest.

Complete one of the Daedric Shrine side quests and take your reward back to Martin at the Cloud Ruler Temple. Speak to Martin about the daedric artifact and he'll ask if you're sure you want to give it to him because it will be consumed in the process. If you don't want to give up the artifact you have, go do another shrine side quest and return with that item instead. You'll be given a list of the daedric artifacts that you possess and will be allowed to choose which one to give. Remember, it is gone for good once you hand it over to Martin so give him something you can live without.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Shadowmere is a handy horse to have

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll get Shadowmare then. This game is almost never ending.

Would it be better to get a staff of frost when fighting in Obvlivion gates? I'm just guessing the frost would damage enemies there more.

I've already got my staff from Arcane, but can't you just buy other staffs that are similar?

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you'll find plenty of staff's throughout
    I hardly ever used them ... blades are more "effective"
    and no, the Staff of Frost works well against Fire based foes
    which doesn't necessarily mean Oblivion Daedra

Umbra is the best weapon in the game .... period

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Gotcha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar