Observations, bits and pieces..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Come up with any quip you want about our team or the NFL.

Mine..

1. Fisherball? 2 teams would be better off doing the Jeff fisher thang taking the easy FG today. As i write this the chiefs trail the colts by 3 and missed the chance at an easy 3 early in the game by going on 4th down and failing. Packers made the same mistake and it might hurt them also.

2. Romeo Crennel-Elite defensive coordinator! Pats have not been the same on defense since he left and he has turned that Chiefs defense into a good one. Went into todays game with 3 rookie starters in his nickel package and Manning has had to earn every yard he has gotten against them.

3. The Giants-We were supposed to apologize for beating them they were so bad. The last 2 weeks nobody has played better and they are helping us by beating the hell out of the Texans today.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

my observation is that you drive by a lot of threads and spit out your dummy without reading them from the beginning.

You're so fixated on being Fishers defender that can no longer conduct a normal thread conversation.

moving on..................

Watching the Texans game today,our line O line did very well against that defence.

Today is going to be a big test. Cowboys have had two weeks to prepare for us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cant believe Romo dumped Jessica Simpson cause she gain weight, i would drink her bath water.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's funny. i hate to admit it, but that's funny.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Any forward thinking man knows that even the most beautiful women become tiresome after you've actually had the chance to drink her bath water over and over and over. Especially if you're the QB of the Dallas Cowboys and the girl in question is a moron.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

*DISCLAIMER*
    Posting FFL info in this part of the forum is as insignificant as posting Madden strategies- I understand this. Sometimes, however, it's a direct reflection of real world convictions.
    */DISCLAIMER*

I hated to have to do it, but I benched my FFL Defense/ST and activated my Dallas DEF/ST backup. The predictability of Fisherball has been going on for years, but after changing personnel at every position and not adjusting the game accordingly the predictability has reached a boiling point. Color me HIGHLY surprised if we suddenly become a screen and slant short pass offense this game.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That was a dumb decision. A few extra pounds makes for a smoother ride; plus she has a job.

There's nothing sexier on a woman than a nice, fat paycheck, and JS has one of the hottest paychecks around! :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar