Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Observations: Fire Fisher Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

Moolah:
    $35
    yeah but those short passes set up the game winning field goal, and what should have been the game winner in the fourth. the Griffin play was a fluke.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,531
    Well hell, Romeo Crennell is available, he'll take some chances. Let's all jump ship, our coach doesn't do exactly what we want.

Cry me a river.

[IMG]
    5 people high five this.
  3. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $331
    nd it was griffin that blew the coverage
  4. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    So how many more years are you willing to take of the same old outcomes? Fisher is barely a .500 coach, is that really impressive? The facts are out there for all of us to see, even if some of us choose not to be blind to them, this coaching staff cannot win the big game period.
  5. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,531
    The only reason this game is (supposedly) any bigger than any other out-of division rival is because it was nationally televised. And we would have beaten them if the Field Goal unit did their job. Not Fisher's fault. We can hang, and if one more thing goes right, we win.
  6. TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

Moolah:
    $35
    i'm not calling for Fisher's head, but it's pretty obvious this is a reoccurring theme.
    1 people high five this.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,531
    You say the coach can't win the big game, I say the players can't. I say tomato, you say tomahto.

And be careful what you wish for. Do you want a coach who will jack around at the goal line instead of running it to get out of the end zone? What's sexy and what is smart aren't exactly the same thing. Besides the play calls at our own goal line, what do you have issue with?
    He let Collins open it up when it was working. He does what he believes is in the teams best interest. I know we'd all love to see some flea flicker Wildcat end around Bulls**t but that's not how he goes, never will.

So I guess you'll blame the Ravens loss last year on him too, not on turnovers, bad calls, and CJ getting hurt.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    I say shut up, it's Week 1.
    9 people high five this.
  8. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,038
    Players change, they retire, get traded, get cut. Like I said earlier Fisher is the only constant, any logical person can put 1 and 1 together. Unless you're saying that all of the players on the Titans roster over the last 15 years have not been good enough to win of course.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    On a good note we can go 15-1! I hate all the people that are mad at Fisher, he's a great coach... drop it! As for Robby B, he missed a FG and was BLOCKED quit blaming him.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.