Observations from Tuesday’s OTA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 11, 2013.

1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I've been right there with you. I've been excited about him since we first drafted him.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

he's (verner) smart and the coaches know they can teach him multiple positions, make us trickier and more versatile on D, i highly doubt he's getting beat out even if coaches want more press coverage.
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i root hard for Taylor just off his blocks alone, if he can catch a few balls we're golden!!! GOTITANS
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Guys... it's OTAs.

If you think Verner isn't starting at CB when the season starts, you have quite the imagination.

Right now, he can get work in at safety. We already know he's a good CB (best we have). Why not let him work at a position where we suck?

MAYBE this staff is ready to bench Griffin if he doesn't have his head in the game when the season begins. Doing this allows them an option to do so.
    • High Five High Five x 7
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

No your not. I drafted him in my dynasty league, and am holding a roster spot for him. I think he will be a game changer for us at some point.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Doesn't matter. Taylor Thompson is garbage.

Regardless of who believes in him. (his mom and apparently 2 members of this forum)
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Any chance they start Verner for Griffin alongside Pollard and trade Griffin? Safeties are needed in the league. Maybe we could get something for him?
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

One season in and it decided?
  10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

If we could only be so lucky. Verner, at the very least, would tackle the ball carrier, which would be progress at the position. I don't see any trades happening, but maybe Griffin's usual schtick is getting old with the coaches, and maybe he will actually be benched when he is playing poorly. If that is the case, I think Verner could be the FS by halftime in Pittsburgh.