Odd question...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanup1982, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think something musical would have worked, being music city and all. I think the Predators is a cool name too though.

2. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I remember Governers being thrown around on the news! Dont remember any of the other though

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I liked Copperheads, suggested Blueticks myself buy nobody except my brother got it.
    [​IMG]

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It is. But, unless your hockey team leaves town, it would be a bit redundant. Not to mention very "college-like." ;)

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blueticks? That's worse than the nick 'flaming tacks'.

Vipers/Copperheads could have caused for some awesome merchandise/themes/uniforms.

That brownish orange helmet with a green facemask is terrible though. Eww. lol

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Blueticks would have been AWSOME! totally unique and totally Tennessee

7. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I don't think this would be "politically correct" but the Tennessee Cherokees would have been awesome...but since the NFL already has a overarching "offensive" racial nickname for a franchise in DC I think we could have gotten away with it.

But I like the Titans, its a netural name, meaning it doesn't have national or local significance being originaly found greek mythology. Titans would fit any team in any state. My wife though still can't understand why we have a raccoon as a mascot... The Oilers just didn't sound like a good Tenn. name. Texas yes. Tenn. no.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

She's not the only one. I don't think anyone knows why we have a raccoon as a mascot.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

All those names suck.

Go Titans!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar