Odell- one game suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Odell Beckham Jr. of New York Giants suspended one game

I didn't watch it live...watched the "highlights". He was out of control....I grew up a KC fan...reminded me of my favorite player of all time Derrick Thomas...he was a HOF'er, but one game he lost it vs Shannon Sharpe on MNF vs denver. He lost it...grabbing face mask numerous times...just lost it. Reminded me of that.

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Hope he's suspended next game. Playing someone in FF for the championship who has him.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He should have been suspended for more than one game honestly. The blind side cheap shot to the side of the head of Norman was brutal. One of the worst blatant attacks I've seen in football.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm in the exact same scenario.

Lost alot of respect for OBJ in that game.

5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea, I'm sure most NFL fans lost some respect for him. Pure classless. Surprised no one else on the Panthers D saw this during the game. Would love a LB or DL get a hold of OBJ.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am/was a huge fan of ODB.

In fact, I have a FF game with a potential winning of $250. I have ODB, in that league.

Guy needs to be suspended the rest of the year. Not once, but three times?

Not only does he need to be suspended, but those refs that didn't eject him, should be suspended as well. NFL looking like a clown show right now.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Really? Even after seeing his hairdo before that?

[​IMG]

Donald Trump wouldn't even style his hair that way, wtf is that on top of his head anyways?

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm fine with the suspension, but Josh Norman is a punk. Don't know why he is crying about the stuff. The bat stuff was weird, too.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

10. JCBRAVE

He's a terrible interviewee, I mean how many times did he say "we saw who he (ODB) really is"?

Jeez Norman say something else lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar