Off-season Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This one has the Titans ranked the highest of any I've seen.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

DUDE....i'm so tired of the Titans always getting underrated by the "experts". Its really really annoying...we've made great moves in the offseason, (and some in the draft)...I just don't get it

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Were a small market team and most people only know Young and White on the team, oh and Pac-man. I have to say that we are the best fans!

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Vinnie Iyer of SN.com has us at #10. This one isn't that bad with the exception of the Seahawks at #8. This would be about right if we switched spots with them or the Browns.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Until people look at the roster and see a name next to Vince Young, they have no reason to pick us. And maybe they are right. At the very least, we need a WR to gain the respect we deserve. We are likely 10-6 or better, but we have no name recognition to make us an elite pick, despite the fact we are an elite team.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i can't wait for garrard to come crashing back down to earth this year.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yeah, that was so dumb of the jags to sign him to that HUGE contract...he's so overrated its not even funny.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't know if he's overrated, but i've seen so many backup qbs go on that magic carpet ride their first season as a starter and then become very average after it.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hope no one on this board cares what everyone else thinks. Honestly we know more about the team than they do. These experts are looking at the plain facts about a team and judge a team based on that while people who follow the Titans know what to expect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar