Offense Expectations for 2008-2009 season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alpha-Centuri, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Main players on offense and I'll round up on stats

Vince Young: 3000 passing yards, 650 rush. yards, 23 total TD, 10 turns
    Lendale White: 900 rush. yds., 5 TD
    Chris Johnson: 600 rush. yds., 500 rec. yds., 7 TD
    Alge Crumpler: 750 rec. yds., 6 TD
    Roydell Williams: 1,100 rec. yds., 4 TD

I know it's a shocker on Roydell but I think he's ready to be a #1 WR. The other WR's will help especially Paul Williams who I'm very high on. Not crazy on 12-Gage this season.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think that would be like a career year for crumpler

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

vince will have a better year, Dinger will spread the offense out, which will give VY more room to do his thing. I expect the explovsive ESPN highlight plays to come back in full force.

4. The Playmaker

2004-2006 seasons he had bigger years. Idealy he'll be a very good redzone target and Crumpler is a big upgrade over Scaife in the passing game.

5. The Playmaker

Yeah, VY is going to take a huge step this year.If the WR core can get better then VY's stats will be a lot better. The WR's including R. Williams, Gage, J-Mac, and someone else who will step up will be the top 4 at WR. Then add Crumpler, Scaife, and CJ out of the backfield and a great overall running game, yeah victory will be sweet.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Last year almost every team stacked the line on Vince. We had no legit threat on offense expect Vince. Chow never spread anything out, it was the worst formations and play calling i have ever seen in my life. Dinger will have us air it out more and I have a feeling Vince will be set free which is what he does best.

7. The Playmaker

Young, Crumpler, and Roos will be pro-bowlers on offense.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Too hard to call. I just hope young has more TDs than ints.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

God willing...he needs to step up and be the player that we drafted

10. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Yeah I think that will be the key to our season. Even though it doesn't mean much, heres a quote from ESPN NFL Power Rankings:

If they are right, we should be good for next season. We didn't make WR a priority, but we got a good TE, and VY has another year in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar