Offense Should Have Been Like This, This Whole Year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan9, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Ain't that the truth. If you ask me, I think we need to give serious attention to our OL going into next year. They've looked bad all season. The teams around the league the have good Offenses have good Olines and our has been, well, not so good...

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

We've got our pieces to fix the OLine. It's simple math: You subtract Hopkins, Olson, and Hartwig; add Amano, Bell, Stewart/Loper, while shifting Roos to LT. The only question is, between Bell and Stewart/Loper, who plays in the open G and RT positions? As for depth we'll either look to FA or later rounds of Draft. I wouldn't be suprised if Amano, Bell, and Stewart/Loper got some playing time in these two final games.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what has Piller done to get a pass?

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Nothing, I just focused on the main guys, but Piller could likely be gone as well.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

imo, pillar has been worse than olsen. especially with his stupid personal foul penalties.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I'd like to see em' spend a little money on a quality olineman or two. Not sure who but they need to improve. If we could get better run blockage it would make all the difference. Totally different season IMO.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I doubt we'll get any of the big name OLinemen. Someone on here was wanting LeCharles Bentley real bad, but after I saw him play on Monday, it wouldn't be a wise decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar