Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offense sputters but has faced top defenses

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    i smell a 158.3 coming up :hitthefan:
  1. titanfanatic Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $365
    Well i'm actually not a newbie to this forum. Was a member back in 2007 and was on here regularly but got away from the site for awhile. Tried to retrieve my old name but jeff said the site was hacked awhile back so i lost it. Anyways its good to be back talking titan football and listening to everyones thoughts.
    nbtoppers2, The Hammer and acqua7 high five this.
  2. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $330
    welcome back.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,216
    Just so you know, Fitzy has posted a 120 or higher passer rating every year since 2010, he's due a good game, and with the Niners he has a shot to do what he does and play lights out one week.

O-Line has another week together, WR's know what Fitz's wants to do now (almost no drops in Seattle compared to the 8 drops in the Chiefs game a week before) and we're getting Greene back to help keep things running.

San Fran is good on D but theyre not Houston or Seattle good, Fitz can beat them if everything clicks and receivers do their job.

Not saying I expect this from Fitz, just pointing out that its in the realm of possibilities.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Fixt
    Dman high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    Stupid azz cow fans did it. They payin for it now.
    TitanJeff high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,803
    Colts are playing the Broncos too. Even with an L we should still be only 1 game back.
    Dman high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,882
    I really need to pick us to win... I'm 6-0 when picking our games this season.

F*ck it, we'll do it live. Titans win 27-23.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.