Offical Annoucement for Madden cover guy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Anybody else realized that VY on the cover would make the Titans the first team to have two Madden cover athletes? That'd be awesome

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not clearly anything.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You gotta admit tho. That cut out looks extremely like Vince Young.

Im not saying its 100% but I mean wow. Just look at it.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It does, but any QB would look like that.

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

it's clearly a qb :rolleyes:

6. I read in a magazine that it was going to be a DB,and that the game was going to focus on "power hits" in the secondary.Just a rumor

7. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

its vince what other qb holds the ball in the exact same spot with the same amount of space in between their fingers in every single pic of that qb i look at.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Just because the silhouette looks like Vince, doesn't mean it is. I saw a cover at GameStop this morning and it didn't look like that one at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar