Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

im guessing this is for flex but I would go with andre johnson because of the matchup.... mcfadden vs denver d would not be good imo.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The only reason I'd say McFadden isn't a good matchup against Denver is because Denver should be blowing them out and Oakland will need to abandon the run game.

Then again Terrelle Pryor really helps DMC's game.

It's a touch decision, but I'd roll the dice and go with McFadden while the dude is still healthy. I think Hopkins will have a better game than AJ.

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Pick 2. 1 has to be a RB. Doug Martin, Stevan Ridley, Colston, Wayne, Jordy Nelson, or Hopkins.

I am leaning Doug Martin but not sure who for the flex spot

4. RavensShallBurn

How many points did Eli get? 2?

My bad on that advice, but it sounds like you were going to pick Eli either way. No one saw that coming against a bad Panthers defense though.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Giving bad FF advice again? No not you.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

Yea... 2/50 are bad calls. Not bad.

I'm willing to bet you would've picked Eli too, but you don't give advice because you're too scared of being wrong.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

lol

if you say so

8. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

ya eli got me 4 points. haha. Thankfully chicago D stepped up for me. I am seriously contemplating picking up locker. 0 ints vs 8 ints.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am up by 1 point.... I have Den D and the guy im playing has mcfadden. Would be up by more but dam mcfadden throws a td pass..... I do not want to loose because the rb throws a td pass!!!! F***

10. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

Man I remember the days Lt would have 2 rushing TDs, 1 passing and 1 receiving. Such a beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar