Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797

I would, you have plenty of depth at the rb position and could always use another wr. Hopkins is gonna get the ball quite a bit i think
  2. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,357
    that what im thinking plus andre Johnson is gonna go down eventually again
    Dman high fives this.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,797

I think andre johnson is more hurt than we think but houston is pulling a patriots scheme and not letting anyone know the severity of the injury
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,590
    Jared Cook vs 49ers tonight or Scott Chandler vs Ravens?

I'm thinking Cook just so I have someone playing in a game I couldn't give two shits about, but that usually backfires.
  5. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,357
    its easy as abc

ANYONE BUT COOK
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    Hahahahah Cook is so bad at blocking. Oh boy
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,116
    Okay, so I have the Titans D starting this weekend. BUT, Kansas City is still available in this league for some reason. They're the #1 fantasy D and they're going against the offense giving up the most points to fantasy defenses (NYG).

Should I drop Titans and grab KC? It seems like the common sense move but I just have a good feeling about the Titans D this weekend going up against Geno Smith and that offense. And I figure the Giants have to turn it around at some point and KC is due for a letdown.

On the other hand I think KC might be the better long-term option as far as fantasy defenses go. And I know it's only a matter of time before someone else snatches them up if I don't.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $295
    Sawdust, this decision will define whether or not you are a homer. Think about it........you are lucky KC is even available.
    Fry high fives this.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $8,590
    Don't let homerism come before common sense. The titans MIGHT do better this week, but in the long-term you know who you're better off starting.
  9. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,116
    lol probably true. I'm 0-3 in this league and not going with my gut has cost me two wins. So I'm probably just overthinking it.
    Scarecrow high fives this.