Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Thanks, fellas. I went with Ridley/Jackson. Ridley always scares me, but he's been great the past couple games.

And Miami actually sucks against RBs.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ugh... clock is ticking and I'm 50/50 at this point. Think I'm just going to go with Graham. Chances of Heath having a huge game are pretty small. If Graham goes off I'll be kicking myself big time. If Heath goes off, not so much.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

Yea, I'd go with Graham.

Heath is a safer pick... he'll likely be a 7 point guy. Graham can always go for 20.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Easy call for me. i'd definitely roll Graham. Play your studs. If you sit Miller and Graham does squat, it's frustrating, but Miller isn't going to score in bunches in either. If you sit Graham and he goes off... OUCH!
    What's Miller's upside?
    What's Graham's upside?
    nuf said.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, thanks guys. I ended up going with Graham for the reasons titanbuoy mentioned. I'm a bit worried because Glazer is reporting that Graham will likely only be out there for 3rd downs, red zone, etc. I'm also worried the Saints roll early and they end up sitting Graham as a precaution. But at the end of the day his potential is still too high to bench. If Heath goes off, oh well. I'll at least know I started the more talented guy.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And there's the Graham TD. Too bad it won't matter. I had Vick starting in this league and he completely screwed me. He's out of the game and got me 0.5 points. Meanwhile my opponent has Kaepernick going off against the Jagrags.

7. RavensShallBurn

Very pleased with Josh Gordon today. I figured he would do nothing.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

same, what a load, Vick sucks

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He's screwed me for the last time. I'm dropping his ass for Jake first thing in the morning.

10. RavensShallBurn

You wanna know who really sucks... Danny Amendola.

I hate this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar