Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Case keenum? Over Brady?? Man this year sucks

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Ten D got me 0 points but I am still winning!!!!! Thank you megatron for getting me points!

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I ended up losing by 2 points. They completely screwed me. I'm about to drop all the Titans trash (minus CJ) from my fantasy teams.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

i don't blame you, I never really pick many titans players on fantasy because it tends to backfire and i want to keep emotion out of my decisions. Our offense is not designed to be explosive and that leaves our defense to get blasted by the opposing offense for being tired and on the field way to long.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Okay, so I'm currently holding on to the final playoff spot in my 12-team league. Playoffs start week 14 in this league so the next two weeks are crucial. Have couple tough decisions this week:

QB: Keenum or Luck- Keenum got yanked last week but is in line to start Sunday against the Jagrags who are giving up the 3rd most fantasy points to QBs. I'm feeling like Luck is the safe pick but Keenum has more upside. Can't decide if I should play it safe (Luck) or swing for the fences (Keenum). Leaning Keenum at the moment.

WR (pick 2): Dobson, Colston, H. Douglas- I'm most definitely going with Dobson. As for Colston and Douglas, they have both been VERY boom or bust. TBH I'm still mad at Colston for screwing me so many times this season. Thinking I may go with Douglas but still not sure.

RB- I'm screwed at RB this week as I have McCoy, F. Jackson both on byes and Joique Bell may not play. So it's looking like I'm stuck with Mendenhall and Shonn. Ugh. Montee Ball is out there but I'm feeling like he's just as much of a crapshoot as Shonn so I might as well just stick with what I have.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Starting 3 rb's.

Have demarco murray vs NYG

CJ1k vs Raiders

Rashad Jennings vs us

Ridley vs broncos.

Thinking Murray->Jennings... and dunno if I should pick Cj or Ridley.

7. Titans Eternal

Start luck, don't start Ball. Ever. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

IMO Rashad Jennings is the #1 RB in all of fantasy this week.

I'd go Jennings, Murray, and CJsucksballsK,

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Luck, and I probably would pick up Ball over Greene. It likely won't make a difference, and you're right - they're probably used just as much as one another, but Ball has a better chance of scoring since the Broncos offense is so good. And apparently Del Rio likes him as the goal line back? That's the way it's been looking here.

As for Colston/Douglas, that is too tough for me to call considering if I'm wrong all I'll hear is JC saying "don't ever listen to RSB." But if it were me... I would probably go with Colston. One of his few good games was against ATL, and I expect he'll be able to do it again. I'll be starting him this week as well... although I don't really have another option.

Hey JC... remember how like 4-5 weeks ago I said I was trying to trade Jordan Cameron and that anyone who had him should do the same. You said he was the #1 TE in FF, and that was stupid. How's that working out for ya?

10. Titans Eternal

SawdustMan, do yourself a favor and don't take advice from RSB.

Don't fking start Ball. I had his ass last year, and I had him for a sec this year. He is garbage, and he fumbles way too much. Start Greene over him. Not saying it's a massive difference, but there is a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar