Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Bush and CJ would be easy decisions for me. For the third, I think I'd go Rice but it's really a tossup.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Rice has killed me all season man ,IDK about that one lol

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea Rice has been horrendous all season except for last week and maybe one other week earlier in the season. He faces the Jets who have the best run D, so there's no way I'm playing him.

I think I'll go with Brown, but it's tough to pass on Vereen since it's PPR.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

CJ or Moreno? .... I love the broncos offense but they switch backs a lot and manning gets everyone td's. CJ is gonna get touches and he got me points last week. At this point I really stopped caring but it's worth one more shot!

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's tough. Normally I'd say Moreno but I have a good feeling about CJ this week for some reason. Who is the other RB you are starting?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I almost said Vereen but those Pats RBs are just so hard to trust.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Okay so now it's looking like Joique has a chance to play. Still he's banged up and really only comes in to give Bush a breather. So out of Mendenhall, Greene, and Bell (assuming he goes) who should I sit? I've ruled out picking up Ball FYI. I still think I'm leaning towards benching Bell. Greene probably won't get many carries but I think he has a better chance of scoring than Bell. Mendenhall sucks but at least he gets double-digit carries each week, which you can't say for Greene and Bell. Man this is a crappy situation lol.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

forte

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah you gotta start him. I think I'd go Forte and CJ. But don't blame me if he has another one of his 19 yards 0 TDs kind of days. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sounds good man, thanks! Definitely will be going this route. CJ is the only one I can blame for a bad CJ kind of day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar