Official 2015 Offseason Cuts and Trades

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Tommy doesn't call the plays.....we all know Whiz doesn't care to run the ball....doesn't matter who the RB is

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Correct the injuries did knock him out for a while but before he was injured and after, he was used sparingly. They will not have him as a priority to resign

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

And that went well last year, whiz has admitted the issues he had last year with the run game. Tommie is the head honcho, he said in Tuesday the run game is a focus.

4. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Michael Wilhoite, ILB, 49ers and Curtis Lofton, ILB, Saints are on the trade block. If no suitors come I expect at least Lofton is cut to save cap, Wilhoite could come cheap a very late round pick.

Would you be interested in either if released/late round draft pick?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wouldnt trade for Lofton, simply makes too much for his production. He's still a solid player though, if he got released i'd give him a call.

I'd prefer Brandon Spikes though. Want that thumping ILB to pair up with Williamson, and I expect LeBeau wants the same. With Kiko just traded i'm not sure if the Bills will let him go. Spikes would be perfect as a 2-down ILB and let Brown rotate in on passing downs. Wouldn't be expensive either.

6. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Michael Wilhoite is a solid young player, appeared in 16 games last year for the 49ers. They only want a 6th or 7th.

7. xpmar9x

Would rather have them cut Bowman or Willis and pick one of them up. Sounds crazy, but i've seen both names floating around as potential cuts.

8. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

Vince Wilfork just announced the Pats won't pick up his option. Worth looking into? I would rather have/think we have a better chance of getting Dan Williams.

9. xpmar9x

At 33 years old, not sure he has much in the tank. If he doesn't retire, i'm sure he'll sign with a contender.

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Yea, if it was 3-4 years ago, id be all over it. Not anymore. He could help for 1-2 more season, but why? He wont win and we wont help our future much. He will want a lot of money and wont be worth it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar