Official 2k14 FF Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude LeSean McCoy got me 1.2 points. You got even luckier. Lol

And Keenan Allen got 1.7

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I have them both in another league. I am losing by 68....

Also **** LACY

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this has been a strange year.....

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Very strange year. One week I'll put up 120. Next week I'll put up 50.

No consistency with players so far.

Looks like I'll be moving to 2-1 and 2nd place in our money league.

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Ill be going 1-2 in our standard money league unless CJ has a typical CJ game and Robbie Gould has a good game. Im down 6.

I dont know how much longer I can go with Lacy before he sees the bench. I have him in a couple leagues and I am now 0-3 in both leagues

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Same here. In my main league the first week I put up 158 points and now thanks to injuries and fluke s*** I've dropped two games in a row and haven't even cracked 120pts combined in weeks 2&3.

Been such a crazy, unpredictable season so far.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

On the plus side at least I'm doing good in our dynasty league. Gonna move to 3-0.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

anyone ever NOT play a defense on purpose?

I just noticed the Jaguars scored negative points the past two weeks, and depending how your waiver settings are, you might not be able to drop your defense til next Wednesday.

would it be wise to intentionally not play the Jaguars D if theyre your D? zero is more than -2

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The only time I ever pull a player/defense from my roster is if it's the final game of the matchup/week and I hold a very slim lead. Meaning if a fumble, INT, or poor defense performance would be enough to make me lose.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The fantasy week is already off to an ominous start. In my main league I picked up Eli last week because Brady has been sucking so bad. All week I had Eli in my lineup then at the last minute yesterday I thought "What the f*** am I doing? I gotta give Brady one more shot." Then Eli goes on to blow up for 42 points. And I'm sure Brady will end up throwing 1 Td for the 4th game in a row. I also started Desean Jackson after his nice performance last week and he proceeded to get 1 catch for 9 yards.
    :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar