Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well week 1 is nearing the end and not a whole lot happened. Jacksonville State beating Mississippi was pretty crazy though. The last play of the game was awesome. But yea other than that, pretty standard weekend.

I did like how OSU looked, got a great team, going all the way this year. :))

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

OSU played a high school. Of course you liked the way they looked. Even Pryor looked good in that game. I hope they're hyped about it though and Miami beats them.

Michigan surprised me by beating UConn. The defense is so terrible that it wont matter though. Plus, Denard Robinson will be killed by week 4 if this style of offense continues. Probably right as Tate transfers...

And yeah, that Ole Miss game was crazy. Loved it.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea and all of Michigan's opponents are BCS teams... And no we wont lose to Miami.

I have a feeling it's going to be another long year for Michigan unless they are OK with their QB carrying the ball 29 times a game then if so then I apologize.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

that didn't take long ...

go UT!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Seems that's what Rich Rod wants to do... kill as many QBs as he can. Even though Denard showed he could pass other than dump-offs... still... run run run run.

And looking over Miami? ha... can't wait!

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm not over looking them, I can't wait either. But even if I was who cares, I'm not playing for the team. I just think we're a better team and beating them and hearing their fans cry in 2002 was so satisfying. I hear they're still crying over it and quite frankly nothing would make me laugh harder than to see their bid for revenge denied.

But I'll be watching Michigan/ND too, that could be fun.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Houston 54 - 7 at the half and a 68-28 victory to open the season.

Keenum with 5TD and 275 in only one half.

Looking forward to the UCLA game on the 18th if we can beat UTEP's offense. At #30 we could be a team that has an outside chance at the title by running the table. Run Defense is the concern.

[​IMG]

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

"Official" or not...

I dont like the idea of a sport with 120 teams that plays for several months only having one thread. :)

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bama is going to whoop Penn St this weekend.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Probably. This is the first time Penn State has started a freshman QB under Paterno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar