Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

last time they blanked Alabama on their own turf.

I wouldn't put it past them to walk over Alabama.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hmm times have changed. A freshman QB coming to our place, doesn't do to well for them.

3. Deuce Wayne

True. But I wonder if that freshman is either really good ORRR... Kevin Newsome turned out to be really bad.

Doesn't matter though if Penn State's plan works: Royster, Royster and Royster.

And I still don't think McElroy scares anybody but Bama fans.

4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Josh Nesbitt for Heisman

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What's up with the App St pic?

7. Deuce Wayne

The App State picture?

I guess because I'm a Michigan fan and that post has only been done about 2000 times so far on this forum...

IT STILL HAS LIFE!!!

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I'm not too impressed with Pryor's passing save for a few plays but he's had some chances he's missed on. Guess I thought he was further along than he really was. Oh well.

Miami's offense really is awful and careless, Harris isn't impressing me at all. I know only 1 INT was his fault but he just looks lost out there. This is the 2nd time I've seen him play and I've heard a lot of hype around the guy, I just don't see it. He looks like your typical below average college QB to me. Miami wouldn't even be in this game if our special teams wasn't so awful. I was hoping when Marshall exploited the special teams last week it was just an anomaly, guess not. We need a punter who can really boot it and guys who don't whiff on tackles for our special teams.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

That was 20 years ago. Half the players in tonight's game hadn't even been born yet.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Harris just threw a pick from their 15 and if the linebacker didn't run out of gas it would have been a pick 6. This guy stinks. Who's Miami's backup?

Harris has 12 completions today and 1/3 of them are to Buckey's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar