Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Way to represent. The state of Michigan doesn't even deserve to be apart of America anymore. I mean do we really need it? It's poor and contributes nothing to any sport. I dunno maybe hockey but Canada plays that too so who cares.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Says the guy supporting OHIO SPORTS????

Fing serious?

lmmfao

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Call it me...but I do not think that one bad day in the bowls constitutes excommunication from the US...

Lets just keep the fingers crossed that the Badgers can make some noise here later. Also, the Penn State game is getting interesting here again, so Big 10 may not be shut out today yet...

4. CheeseheadTitan

Oh well....scratch that thought...now 0-3 for the day.

Ouch...lets go Badgers

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Pretty sure OSU wouldn't lose to some team from Mississippi by 800 points. STFU deuce.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Well the SEC bounced back

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's because OSU isn't terrible. Michigan is.

But for you to down the entire state of Michigan's athletics while supporting the known WORST sports state in America? That's rich.

And these games are 70% motivation. A lot of the teams feel they have nothing to play for (See Mich State) and are upset about not getting a BCS game, or certain teams are affected by things like coaching (Florida), etc.

8. The Playmaker

My bad just now saw this...

Hmm yeah I know it's the biggest rivalry that's pretty easy not sure where you were going with that. Yeah we established that I switched well big whoop I'm going for the school that I attend, not a team that I rooted for as a kid. Yeah I did miss but it wasn't as bad this year Bama still had a good year. So you're going to the National Championship? Tell me how that goes, going to be a great football environment.

9. CheeseheadTitan

I actually think that, in MSU's case, Alabama is a top 3 team that blew a couple of games this year, and wanted to make a statement (which they did). Sort of why I really wished that they would have been matched up with Boise State this year (would have been fun to watch).

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Playmaker

That could be spinned for every team. Will Florida show up for Meyer's last game or not? Will Michigan St. come out with a chip on their shoulder for not getting a BCS game? How will Miss St do in a big game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar