Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

The term ''match up" has not applied thus far this year.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I feel good about tonight's game. Just hope we don't let everything that's happened become a distraction.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Arkansas is the only SEC team outside of UT that I'm rooting for this bowl season.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Doesn't look like Harbaugh's going to UM. Poor Meat Chicken fans...

[​IMG]

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Wonder if Tressel will man up and suspend the players atleast a quarter. Complete sham they are playing in this game.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They should be benched in the 4th quarter. Since we should have a sizable lead by then anyway. :D

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You want to talk about a team winning in spite of coaching....

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Ladies and gentlemen if you thought Fisherball is bad I give you Tresselball. But seriously great game. We had some big injuries, they had some big drops but in the end we made the big defensive play off of big time Mallett. Felt really good to win that one even though it should have been by a bit more. I'll take it considering we were 20 yards away from losing.

Meanwhile Cameron Heyward is a monster. That was by far his best game of his career, I didn't think he had it in him.

9. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

Holy Crap what a game. SEC can have all the other wins against the cellar teams, the streak begins. That's one in a row against the SEC. O-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1-5....a little early to trash talk.

Also, as a Badger fan, I really do not think that we were a cellar team, especially on that Saturday night that we took the Buckeyes to the cellar...We lost to an undefeated team, you beat a two loss team. End of story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar