Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Official Fantasy Football Help/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $70
    Do not go with Dalton, the Cards D has improved.

A. Brown has been a great pickup for me, I would put him in over the other two.
  2. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,687
    Alright guys. Championship on the line. Dez, Cruz, Nate wash, Brandon Marshall or VJax need three of them
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $70
    Dez
    Wash
    VJax
  4. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,687
    Alright one more. Colston, Austin, Steve smith, aj green. Need three of them. Different league of course
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,069
    It would have been nice if Jordy Nelson, Victor Cruz and Ray Rice could have combined for over 70 points last week when I was in the championship game....
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,149
    F you Laurent Robinson (0.5 points)
    F you Hakeem Nicks (2 points)
    F you Jermichael Finley for not catching a pass since the 1st quarter after the strong start.

I had a 94-88 lead going into this game. I had Finley. He had Nelson. I lost 112-102.

All of this could've been avoided had I been able to pick Cam up when I put a claim in for him. I was lower on the waiver wire than anyone and my friend who beat me today ended up getting Cam (he got 31 points this week).
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Even with Tebow's 4 picks, I could have won if McCoy did anything.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,149
    Also I screwed myself by trading Victor Cruz and Ryan Mathews. I got Calvin Johnson in return, but my friend said I could give him either Nicks or Cruz. If only I had given him Nicks...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.