Official GoTitans.com Mr. GQ Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:rotfl:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the Schick Quattro is one of the worst multi-blades on the market imo

I just recently started using the Gillette m3 Power blade. (its the Mach3 Turbo with the battery). I found I could shave in either direction on the neck and not get rash or burn

The QUattro tears up everything ..... just my 2 cents

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah I'm with Puck. The MachTurbo 3 that's battery powered gives a pretty decent shave.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

CT/ KZ ,
    don't go getting all stuffy boys

there's gear and there's methods of using it
    you can OVERDO it which is worse than underdoing it

I applaude you boys for wanting to look and smell good - I do to
    put bowing up to someone picking at you shows you can't take a joke
    it's a sign of insecurity that'll throw off the ladies quicker than anything

Confidence is the best attribute to have here - not vanity
    and make sure you hide the loofa before she gets in your shower

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You preaching to the choir...

And yeah, I don't be telling boys on the block that I be packing a loofa. :ha:

6. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

It worked for Critical my face was smooth so smooth, I could lay my head down and you could go sliding off of my face.

you'll have to pay a fee of course:))

I was going to buy that too but Mach 3 without the battery was cheaper then I was like it's just a shaver.

So I might just go and cop that battery powered.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i'm glad ya'll came back on a smooth tip
    i wasn't meaning no dis

anyway, I find Mach3's to be awesome shavers
    it's one of the few blades that I can use multiple times

the M3Power is just silky smooth (if you wash your face first with hot water and use a good shve gel / cream)
    Some people think you need to heat your creams. i don't see it

did you know that your face gets accliomated to your blades ?
    escpecially with Electric Shavers like Norelco and Braun's.

I have a Remington Microscreen3 TFT. it's nice but it took a little whiloe for my beard to adjust. It also left patches of stuble that just didn't want to shave. and it was usually random patches which was weird. the patches also moved around on different shave sessions
    So, I always had to "finish up" with a good razor

the first time I used a Quattro, I thought I was goona die. It drug across the sking instead of gliding. Picked up an Mach3 with a month old blade on it and there was just no comparison

but I reiterate IMO, because different strokes for different folks (pun)
    Quattro MIGHT work for some, but definitely not this 30 year old white boy. the M3Power Mach3 blades are just so dang comfortable to shave with, I can't imagine it not working well on any skin

and yes CT, the M3Power is kind of a gimmick. all it really does is send vibration waves through the blades. but you'd be surprised at the difference between the m3power and a standard Mach3 or even the Mach3turbo. the only difference in the (three) different blades is the lubrication strip and the glide strip. Each one gets progressively better
    but you should know that a basic Mach3 blade will work on an m3power handle. that'll come in handy, because the m3power blades are expensive

this is by far the most talk i've ever exuded over a freaking razor

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I used to worry about this stuff but as you get married and older, it really just comes down to not funkin' yourself out of the room...

[​IMG]

9. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

I copped a loofa the other day and it makes your cologne and smell much more crisp.

Last week I dropped a little cake for that Armani Black Code and it is serious had to test it out.

Asked a few hunnies what they thought overall the reviews were good. Going for that Kenneth Cole "Black" next.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Alright, maybe I should try this metrosexual thing, because the guitar-playin' ain't workin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar