Official Homer Thread For 2013 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M13

M13 Rookie

Could easily see playoffs this year. Our offense is 2x as talented as last year.. We've gained Levitre and Warmack to make our O-Line top 10 in the league. Justin Hunter and Delanie Walker for Jared Cook is a good trade off.

Then Defense. We now have safeties!!
    I cant think of anything we lost from the D. Added a big press corner and another Zach Brown type LB.

Best off-seasons for us in a long time!

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

bish don't kill my vibe

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Guys we're going to beat the Steelers when everyone predicts them to win but after the game everyone is just going to say they're on the decline. I can't wait for us to not get respect again yeah!

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

You are spot on. One thing the Titan's won't get is any respect. That's ok because this team will sneak up and quietly surprise many people this year. I can't wait for training camp. This is going to be a great year to be a Titan's fan. Get your popcorn. . . .

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

We also beat them last year!!!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If this is a homer thread why aren't we all talking Superbowl?

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am really looking forward to the opener. Especially how our OL, TEs and FB dominate the Steelers front seven.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am really looking foward to seeing how our O line protects locker and makes holes for CJ. I am more concerned about our defense after last year but if our O can produce and score points and convert 3rd downs, we can win the games were supposed to win and then some. Titans get 2nd wild car spot.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

We have Loggains and Williams. Everything else is gravy, damn good gravy too. Can't wait for sunday :beerbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar