Official Titans Roster Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have never heard that before.

Yeah it was pretty public info with nashvillians at least. One of them was gonna have to go.

When you say "Jeff takes the lead with roster moves", what exactly does that mean? I would assume MR takes Jeff and the other coaches input into consideration more than Floyd did, but I also assume that MR has final say on draft choices, player salaries, and contract length. I figured Fish has final say on depth chart and player position.

I didn't realize the extent of BA's grandsons involvement at this time. Thanks for the information.

I don't know who I would want to replace Fisher. I wanted to see him exit like Cowher, with a superbowl ring, but I'm not as big a Fisher fan as I was a year or two ago.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bigtitan doesn't get it...

Justin gage and roydell williams didn't do squat either last year..

My point wasn't that i was against roby being cut but that it is a major downer that he didn't play well enough to even make a team of 7 mediocre WRs. A very high third rd pick was wasted what comfort would there be in someone catching more balls then he had?

Is this a concept too hard to grasp?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why LT was let go..

His salary this year was going to be $1.6M which is double what lowry and fuller make combined!

It has nothing to do with the cap either we save nothing on that. It's the $1.6M in checks they now don't have to write.

4. Best 1.6 million ever saved.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no they didn't, but both did better than roby and they both did MUCH better in this year's preseason.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

who? :eh?:

8. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

LT is GONE!!!!

:wave2: :beer2: :woohoo: :jumpropeb

This is the greatest day ever!!!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Someone is late to the party.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar