Offseason Moves

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rward16, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

WITHOUT A DOUBT, I would take him if he fell. But I don't think he will last beyond the third pick.

To acquire the extra pick, I would trade back into the first round.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A Pepsi?
    [​IMG]

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

My offseason move might be to buy an ATV jersey...

I swore off titan stuff till they earn my money (if any of you can remember from those posts while ago), but damn, this guy is just soo good, i want to support him.

Now that there is some pressure from the line, i cant remember much completed on him since. Even before that, he was playing stellar ball. Not to mention tackling, dude hits hard when he can, but always tries to go for a good wrap-up tackle in the process, and more often then not, gets it or at least does enough to let the rest of the team swarm. he doesn't draw penalties either.

JMAC has also played well, but this kid is on another level. so far, ATV has been our best player.

JMAC/Brown/Morgan/Martin/Ayers have also been solid, but ATV has been consistently good.

ATV/Finny/JMAC coulda REALLY been something special - god damn wiffin and this FO.

Alas, in the end though doesn't really matter, no matter how good your CBs are, they are not getting you a ring...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I thought that Martin and Casey have had GOOD years? Maybe, I haven't paid enough attention to them.

Interest Stat:
    DEs: 10.5 Sacks
    DTs: 8 Sacks

DOES NOT INCLUDE AYERS AS DE.

I would still take Star, but i'm not putting the majority of the blame on our DTs.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I guess I was wrong. I felt he was catching the ball better but maybe that is only because of how frequently he was dropping passes in the first quarter of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar