Offseason Options 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The issue is, Buffalo will franchise tag him before he can leave. We need to take Byrd off of our radars, sadly.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yes, but until he's signed in Buffalo, he's still an option we should call on.

I totally dont expect that we'll get him, I just want our front office to do their job and at least attempt to stock our team with capable players.

Michael Griffin as we all know is broken, so lets do something about that and fix it....

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I'm not against it.

But if you're going to do it, do it right. Ayers can be a monster 34 OLB

4. xpmar9x

The good thing about the Bills is they have:

Jairus Byrd, Andy Levitre, Kraig Urbik, and Leodis McKelvin all hitting UFA.

Thats their #1 S, two best offensive linemen, and a starting CB. Alot to resign.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

oooh yea lets take them awesome buffalo players whos arses we demolished...jk im sure theyd be bettter than our guys

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It sucks that there's not any better offensive lineman in this crop of free agents...bad...Michael Johnson and Osi would be really bad 34 d-ends...

7. xpmar9x

Andy Levitre & Kraig Urbik are both better than Harris & Hutchinson. Ask CJ Spiller. Plus they're both young (26 & 27). I know this is a TERRIBLE way of grading a player, but it helps put prospective (since none of of watch Bills football and its hard to rank guards)... Andy Levitre is like a 92 & Ubrik is like an 84 on Madden. LOL, I know, Madden ratings.. but it helps.

8. xpmar9x

Last year was the year to pickup a center, and we wiffed. Theres a ton of talented OL, S, and DL in this years draft. Thankfully, those are our needs. I wouldn't mind picking up one of those Bills guards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Teo! Teeeo! Teo come and the Titans em out!

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

They will let Leodis go. He has never lived up to his potential. And he will want to leave too. Why would he want to stay in a city where fan drew a penis on his front lawn:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2009/09/16/front-lawn-of-bills-leodis-mckelvin-vandalized/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar