Offseason Options 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha, I remember that

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

Maybe?

griffs.jpg

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We got a tough one to beat

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

I hope everyone knows I'm just messing around.

I would never go vandalize Griffin's house, he's got innocent kids and big dogs. Even though he bugs the crap out of me on Sundays, he's still a good person.

But I swear IDK how much more of him we're expected to take. Someone out there is gonna snap and I just don't want anyone getting hurt because of our front office.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah for fans actually to do that is pretty cold-hearted. Griffs a good dude, I just don't like his play anymore... overpaid and can't tackle. Two deadly combos.

7. JCBRAVE

But people do do this kind of thing.

8. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Other than Teo, I think we have no choice but to draft the best defensive back available. I feel our D-line is getting good pressure to the QB this year. Switching to a 3-4 sounds intriguing, especially if we get another promo linebacker. We already have pretty good depth there, I'm just worried about McCarthy staying alive. But my gut feeling right now is to snatch up the best CB or Safety.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

There were in the last draft too and we decided not to draft any of them lol...apart from Mike Martin who we don't play enough.

I still wish we would have drafted David Decastro over Kendall Wright...I just knew that was going to be the pick when he fell to us lol..I was just a little surprised...that and picking up scott wells. Our line probably wouldn't suck so bad with Roos/Decastro/Wells/Hutch/Stewart and we'd still have Britt/Nate/Damien/Lavelle at WR...don't get me wrong, Kendall is a beast, but was he really our greatest need????? not at all

I really hope our FO makes up for that horrible offseason last year...Maybe we can pull something off this offseason like picking up Levitre and drafting a top center in the 2nd round or so...I still feel like we can pick up a safety in the 3rd round that can be more than capable of starting over babs (shawn williams/phillip thomas/etc.)

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I agree...Teo is my first pick...if we were to switch to a 34, Star/Hankins would be my first choice...apart from that I wouldn't be opposed to trading back or drafting the best defensive back on our board, whether it be CB or S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar