Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offseason Power Rankings for Every Player on Tennessee Titans Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 31, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Zach Brown not being top 10 is a travesty. Nate Washington our best WR? It's not a horrible list and everyone's list would probably be way different but still could've been done better.
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Can Bleacher Report be any more pathetic?
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859
    Brittney can sit on the bench this season and I think our receiving corps will be just fine.

That being said, if he does produce seeing how it's a contract year, we'll take it.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $859
    Based on the performances in the books...... yea, Nate is our best receiver.
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Based on those rankings we had a decent defense last year.
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977

Nate wasn't our highest rated WR. Wright was rated higher.

The ranking are meaningless unless you consider the number of players ranked at each position.
  7. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $51
    Nate was our highest rated reciever on the list
  8. BCTitans Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $340
    Literally, I could be a reporter for BR...and have a better idea of what's going on than a lot of their reporters.

If Kenny Britt is the #17 best player on our roster...we're stacked.

I wouldn't disagree that Roos is in the top 5 players on our roster, but I don't think he's the top player either. I'd say Lavitre is the most well rounded player we have.

One thing is for sure - IF we have one area that SHOULD be a strength this year, it's the OL. The only question mark in my mind really is Stewart. I expect Schwenke to be top 10 next year.
  9. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,815
    OK, no joke here, I read through all of them, and FOR ONCE, I am quite impressed.

I'm so used to B/R being ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, I don't give them the time of day (first day of the week, and bored at work). But, this was really good. Especially, the player descriptions, most were dead on.

I don't know if this will happen again soon - or ever for that matter - but for the first time in a VERY LONG TIME, well done B/R.
  10. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,382
    Im glad they showed Morgan some love! He's turned into quite the player!