Offseason Power Rankings for Every Player on Tennessee Titans Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Zach Brown not being top 10 is a travesty. Nate Washington our best WR? It's not a horrible list and everyone's list would probably be way different but still could've been done better.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Can Bleacher Report be any more pathetic?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Brittney can sit on the bench this season and I think our receiving corps will be just fine.

That being said, if he does produce seeing how it's a contract year, we'll take it.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Based on the performances in the books...... yea, Nate is our best receiver.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Based on those rankings we had a decent defense last year.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nate wasn't our highest rated WR. Wright was rated higher.

The ranking are meaningless unless you consider the number of players ranked at each position.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Nate was our highest rated reciever on the list

8. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

Literally, I could be a reporter for BR...and have a better idea of what's going on than a lot of their reporters.

If Kenny Britt is the #17 best player on our roster...we're stacked.

I wouldn't disagree that Roos is in the top 5 players on our roster, but I don't think he's the top player either. I'd say Lavitre is the most well rounded player we have.

One thing is for sure - IF we have one area that SHOULD be a strength this year, it's the OL. The only question mark in my mind really is Stewart. I expect Schwenke to be top 10 next year.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

OK, no joke here, I read through all of them, and FOR ONCE, I am quite impressed.

I'm so used to B/R being ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, I don't give them the time of day (first day of the week, and bored at work). But, this was really good. Especially, the player descriptions, most were dead on.

I don't know if this will happen again soon - or ever for that matter - but for the first time in a VERY LONG TIME, well done B/R.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Im glad they showed Morgan some love! He's turned into quite the player!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar