Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $468
    @jwyattsports: Capt Edgar Martinez on Britt: "We are asking anyone who has info of his whereabouts to contact us & that includes the owner of the #Titans."

@jwyattsports: More from Capt. Martinez: "Anybody who has information on where Kenny Britt can be located, please contact police ... at 201-547-5460.”
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    So......

Police are now asking for help locating Britt and even asked the Titans owner.....Said that any statement from Britt is false.

I suspect something serious is going down.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    listen crew, you take your fast ass somewhere else, these are my stomping grounds.
    ImTheCrew high fives this.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    lol
  5. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Bud is probably hiding Britt in Houston.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    Capt. Edgar Martinez? Britt can learn from this former baseball player.... actually does something with his life after sports....

/snarky remark
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    lol @ the police chief acting like it's national manhunt time over a possible non-fatal stabbing witness! They are absolutely feigning to get Kenny for anything up there! Remember when a undercover officer "just happened" to see Kenny washing his car and "observed what appeared to him to be Kenny and his friend smoking something." Tryin to act like they weren't following him and wasting our taxpayer money on spying on guys like Britt when there's real criminals out there doing as they please. Meanwhile, they're probably leaving the guys that stand on the corners selling crack and packing an automatic weapons alone.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I'd say they go public because these are high profile guys.

If this was just some random guy from Jersey, I doubt they would have made it this public. Its not like Britt is going to avoid these guys for the rest of his life. He is somewhat famous but is just wasting everyones time......and honestly......coming off like a scared little *****.
  9. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    Meh if Britt didn't do the stabbing then nothing to see here
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    and thats the thing

so why is he doing all of this hiding?