Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this may sound cold

But *if* that was the case, its all on Britt. It sounds like this was not exactly the best place to be hanging out as a professional athlete.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

what is stopping him from doing that now?

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Perhaps he already did. The police said he was "uncooperative" which often means he wasn't saying what they wanted to hear regardless of whether it's the truth or not.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

but seriously

How is 'street code' a reasonable defense for Britt right now? Can anyone explain that to me? He is a professional athlete, not a drug dealer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm not sure I understand your question. As far as we know right now, Britt needs no defense. Why would one need to be a drug dealer to fear retaliation for "snitchin."

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Why are people covering Britt by saying he is going by the streets?

Seriously, isn't this whole street thing the major issue with Britt? How is him not talking to police because 'snitches get stiches' a legitimate argument for his behaviour?

7. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I've read that the victim was his brother... Is this true?

8. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I see the problem as him hanging out with these people, not the silent part.

I can understand not talking now, for retaliation purposes. The problem is that he keeps putting himself in these situations.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

close friend now

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL @ all this BS about him fearing retaliation. As has already been mentioned, Britt has the money to get himself and his whole family out of Jersey if that were really the case. And we're not exactly talking about the mafia here. Getting away from Jersey would be enough to stay safe. I doubt some project hood is going to send a hit squad to TN to hunt down Britt and his family for merely talking to police and saying "I don't know anything".

People keep talking about this as if KB's some poor ghetto kid, like Dookie from The Wire or something. He's not. He's a high profile millionaire and could VERY easily stay out of these neighborhoods where things such as this frequently happen.

And I'm sorry, but there's absolutely no excuse for him to still be avoiding police at this point. Unless of course he is involved somehow and is currently talking strategy with his lawyer.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar