Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I know this happens way too often to be coincidence, but it does sound like wrong place, wrong time if he truly was eating dinner inside and found his friend outside. But why he's taking so long to cooperate is an odd mystery.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The story's already changed from that. Now his dad is saying that a fight broke out as Kenny and his friend were leaving the "dinner party". Kenny's friend tried to break up the fight and was stabbed. KENNY OF COURSE WAS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY MANNER. He simply sat there while his friend tried to break up a fight and got stabbed. He then drove his friend to the hospital.

Naturally, he had nothing to do with the shots that were fired later either. He wasn't even there.

Funny how it follows him around like that.

Darn you "Trouble"! Leave Kenny Britt alone!!! HOW RUDE!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

He would be a great oakland raider.... then again he maybe too small time. I think their kicker has been arrested more than Kenny. Perhaps a Raven?

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

SawdustMan seems awfully invested in this.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Have you got some inside source that witnessed everything and says otherwise?

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

SawdustMan stabbed this dude and is trying to pin it on Kenny!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

D
    Don't bother. People here prefer conjecture over facts. Their theory doesn't have to BE true it just has to feel true. Many people here feel that Kenny is a hood/street/thug bad guy who should be cut. Their opinion won't change. Even if it is later revealed that Kenny did absolutely did nothing wrong (which admittedly seems unlikely) they'll just cling to the idea that he shouldn't have been there in the first place. That will be their way of saving face, you'll see.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What about what's best for the team Sawdustman?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Already answered you earlier today when you said the same thing.

I'm just pointing out how the story has already changed in less than 24 hours. And how hard to believe it all seems (to me anyway), given Kenny's history.

And quit acting as if you aren't just as bad, but from the other side. You question everything the cops say and think they're badgering poor old Kenny. But when it comes to Kenny's own father, who has a clear reason to be biased, you treat it as gospel.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not really. I just want what's best for the team. And that would obviously be for Kenny to grow the F up and start living up to his amazing potential. I've been pulling for Kenny all along. I'm just astounded that the guy keeps on getting into situations like this. And even more astounded that so many people are still defending him.

Best case scenario, Kenny is totally innocent and it was truly "wrong place, wrong time". I would prefer that to be the case honestly. I'll gladly eat crow if it benefits the team. Still, he should have never even been in that neighborhood to begin with. ONLY BECAUSE OF HIS HISTORY. Another poster who lives near there earlier in the thread said that it's a HORRIBLE part of town where there's constant shootings/stabbings/etc. KB's father pretty much said the same thing.

Kenny has to realize that he's a potential target for trouble in those areas simply for being who he is (millionaire NFL receiver). He's GOTTA stay out of these places. Even his own father says so. Kenny refuses to do so and constantly finds himself in situations such as this. That's on him. And I just don't see how anyone can defend it anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar