Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 13, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $201
    I guess I just don't put too much fault on Kenny for going to a party. I doubt a lot of stabbings happen at parties that KB goes to ... and it sounded like he split at the 1st sign of trouble.

I do get where you guys are coming from with the ''KB is hanging out with the wrong crowd'', but as long as they aren't influencing KB into doing bad things, then its a non-issue IMO.

I'm not saying that I trust KB, and don't think he might get into trouble. It wouldn't surprise me if he did, but I'm not going to jump all over his case for something like this that he can't control. KB is a liability, whether its trouble or injuries, and I wouldn't mind going after more 'KB insurance' in FA. But I think releasing him is a bit of an overreaction at this point.
    CJtheBeast, acqua7 and GoT high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,973
    If it was a non-story then there wouldn't be a story about it.
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,040
    This is obviously crap journalism. Tennessee Titans star Kenny Britt? Yeah, my ass.
    The Hammer, Alex1939, JCBRAVE and 2 others high five this.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $201
    I guess you don't get the Fox News channel where you are at
    CJtheBeast, Fry and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $48
    oh im sure that is all he watches

:deadhorse:
    Carpy and Fry high five this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,949
    The outrage over this is stupid. The fight didn't even start in the house where the party was held. It originated somewhere else and spilled over to the house KB was in. Is he really to be held accountable for the actions of people who weren't even in the same house? I mean seriously, are people really knocking him for associating himself with people he wasn't even associating with?All he did was take his stabbed up friend to a hospital.

And about not cooperating with police, if you grew up in a place like where he grew up, you learn that unfortunately cooperating with the police isn't always a good thing.Sometimes just talking to them can make you a suspect or even worse a target for the people you "snitch" on. Sounds to me he simply refused to talk to them because he wanted to keep his name out of this because he knew people would react the same way many of you are acting.
    CJtheBeast and Titan43 high five this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    This. We don't know the full story yet but of course Britt is gonna get the Ron Artest treatment which he does deserve given his history. But at the same time, he's a grown man, if he wants to go to a party, he can go. Unfortunately, at any given party, things like this can happen. I remember in college, I went to a party at this apartment complex, and there was another party next door, people were drinking, arguments started and someone pulled out a gun...and then shot himself in the leg by accident lol. Does that make me a criminal? No. Does that make me an idiot for going out in the first place? I guess...but sh*t happens and the only way we can not wander into them is to hide in a glass booth.

Everyone knows being a narc will get you killed. I mean, Britt could have left himself out of the papers by just going home after the shots, but the man wanted to help another man bleeding to death.
    2ToneBlueBlood high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,608
    Dumb ass needs better friends
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    Any non-story involving an athlete is a "story."
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Yes. Make excuses for him, that will help him out.
    Ensconatus and Scarecrow high five this.