Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm just going to copy/paste myself from last page...

"As a professional NFL player (or really any public figure) that is the standard in which you are held. Bad enough to be in the situation and I understand it could easily be wrong place wrong time but doesn't matter. He "tarnished the shield" and that could effect future punishment. Not answering questions did not help the publicity associated with his profession."

And no I've never had to drive anyone to the hospital that has been stabbed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He's even dumber than I thought if he's not a millionaire. But somehow I doubt you're wrong.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Define millionaire. $1 million in cash/investments?

If you look at his contract, he has probably only brought home $3-4 mil after you factor in taxes, agent fees, etc. It would be pretty easy to get close to a mil after a few big ticket for himself and family without doing anything really crazy.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was thinking $1 million in net worth, so that would include real estate and any other items (cars,etc). Of course you have to consider the high depreciation for cars or boats.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We know he has a nice house, but of course, we don't know if he has an equity in it.

He bought a red Dodge Challenger when he was drafted and he was in that same car when he got the DUI last summer, so it is at least something of a positive sign that he has kept the same car that long. We know he was in a Porsche when he ran from the cops and ditched the weed (which probably was a smart move professionally).

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't know much about his financial obligations, nor is that any of my business, but I was impressed at how modest he was living. I thought if he ended up out of the league in a year or two he would probably do pretty well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar