Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Who stabbed you? I don't know. = uncooperative

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Dont feel bad, most of the people here didnt even read the story before commenting.

Thing is, you can only have your name mentioned so many times before everyones assumes you are involved in one way or the other.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Irony or sarcasm? hmmm ... LOL

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Your right, we've only spoken once but that seemed like more than enough cause for you to deduce that I'm a stupid person. You know what this is dumb anyways. I have no beef with you. I come here because I love the Titans and to escape the Patriot infested Northeast for a few hours. We disagree on this issue and it's not the end of the world. I'd rather not make any enemies so I move we drop the issue.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Where exactly are you getting this information? Or are you just speculating and injecting your own spin?

The report is that "Kenny Britt was uncooperative with police and refused to talk about the incident". Not "Kenny Britt told police he didn't know the attacker". So that's what I'm going off of.

I highly doubt they would have reported him as being "uncooperative" if he had actually talked with police and stated that he didn't know who did it, in any kind of believable way.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Can you guys seriously blame KB for not 'cooperating' with the police (ie not talking to them)? I mean when you have been in as much trouble as he has, you just don't go around talking to the police with out a lawyer or something. For all he knew the police were gonna try to pin it on him.

7. Alzarius

no, everyone here are model citizens and never were a screw up when they were younger

Like I already said though, Britt is the village idiot and until he performs on the field, he wont have many fans in TN

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I don't think he dodged the cops to honor some street code. I bet he thought he could keep his name out of the papers by not talking. He was clearly wrong lol. I may have defended Kenny in this thread but I agree that he needs to get out of Jersey and never look back. His fault or not Jersey is bad news for him, I hope he recognizes that now.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I initially said maybe, which suggests that it was a theory.

Every time I've been questioned by police, I had no idea what was going on and they told me that I was being uncooperative. My perception is that anything short of doing their job for them is "uncooperative".

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Alzarius

If he wants to party, then he needs to throw his own parties and invite the people he trusts not to be screw ups.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar