Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Offseason Shows Lack of Faith in Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    Yes, still terrible. This was a money move, not a lack of faith in Locker move.
    Scarecrow and UrbanLegend3 high five this.
  2. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,971
    Sorry to tell you man but the thread is still bad. If anything a better argument can be made that this off-season shows the FO's lack of faith in CJ. When they bring a guy in to take your reps, that's a dead give away.If he was coming off a 1500+ yard season I doubt we pay this much attention to the O-line.We just cut our back up, is it really that shocking that we're picking up another one? Objectively judging by our FA signings it seems like we're more concerned with our DB's, LB's, and OL.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  3. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    Hate the post, not the poster. Rock on MilwaukeeTitan!
    JCBRAVE and MilwaukeeTitan high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Just to put it in perspective, this thread is worse than my latest joke thread.
  5. Chronos Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $1,158
    Let's not be hasty here...
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,971
    Can't say I disagree with most of what you've said. I honestly believe that the days of a QB "doing it alone" are over. Defenses are two smart and talented now. Brady is the last of a dying breed i'm afraid. I'm well aware you and I have differing views on Flacco so I'll let that be.
  7. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
    No now this just shows a lack of faith in Rusty Smith .. unless you think the titans don't need a backup Qb.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    I agree with that, you just have too much talent coming of college on offense not to justify having weapons back there. Most teams these days have two starting caliber running backs and some teams are loaded with three good receivers.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,229
    Careful, you will hurt TWW2's feelings. He probably thought you were serious.
  10. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,660
    Joe Flacco has never missed the playoffs.
    JCBRAVE and BiscoPhan11 high five this.