oh, and yea.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I get my tix on stubhub.com...they are usually under face value...i currently live in Memphis and I have made it to 3 games this season...the only game that they werent under face value was the Colts game....just a lil fyi...

..glad to hear you are coming for the game!...they have great massages in the club level.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

shouldn't you go to the game for free?

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

if they bought the psl/tickets, they can do what they want.

4. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I usually offer my tickets to someone who really, really wants to see a game, and who has never been to a Titans game in their life.

Then I laugh and burn the tickets right in their face. The look of dissappointment is priceless.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I would snap.

And probably be sent to jail.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

saw multiple dudes with handfuls of tickets for sale pregame. Saw zero scalpers. Guess that happens when the team gets its butt handed to it 3 times in a row combine that with an ugly weather forcast and there you go.

Now I have no problem with Elf complaining... fellow PSL owner I assume so fully paid for point of view IMHO. I got a bit of an issue with Mark "I get paid to walk in the stadium" Howard complaining. I gurantee you there would be no empty seats at all if BA paid the fans to attend. Hey Mark put a sock in it!

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry I missed the eggs and kegs at Uglies...lol

this past week I didn't go but then again having surgery stops you from doing lots of things (like talking shots off boobs) :))

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

try Egypt buddy...hahaah....

i almost went to my first nfl game just a yr ago.....last dec we had that regular season game against the bills @ buffalo. i had flown to new york from egypt and drove to jersey where myuncle lives. and together me, him, and his son (also a titan fan) were plannin on going up to buffalo just to watch the game. we woulda gone for a home game, but coulnt find ny seats. but alas...my uncle thought teh game was in new york...but since buffalo he said we couldnt go as the next day we had to be on a plane to vegas for a trip and he was worried we woulda gotten snowed in. ...and those tickets (which were actuly very nice seats) went to waste.....

nyway ...nxt time i go to america he promised to take me to a home game so i cant wait for that...i'd much rather have my first game to be a home one....gonna wanna meet up w/ some ppl from this forum too....an ya gotta show me some cool partying places in TENN too......we'll discuss all this later

an i've always wanted to know this...how much is JD in Tenn? is it cheaper?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

IDk about JD prices, but I hope you pick a good game to go to

Egypt huh, what you doin down there?

10. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

I must have bad luck on Stubhub because I never see tickets below face value. But I do look for lower level seats only so maybe that has something to do with it...I don't know. I will be sitting in section 133 and I look forward to spending my first weekend in Nashville with you guys. I just hope the place is packed and rowdy !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar