oh, and yea.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i am the only 100% true Egyptian titan fan....hahhaha...i have absolutely no American blood in me (though i do have a British passport) and have never once been to Tenn. But fo some reason ...as long as i can remember...i've been a titans fan. this is my first yr in a long time i get to watch all the games (wathced quite a bit of em lst season since i was in america last yr...) but i suscribed to that Yahoo thing this yr an havnt missed one (but damn it can get a bit laggy.)

2. groggie

groggie Guest

Just out of curiosity, what yahoo thing would you be talking about? I been having horrible luck to get any games over here where I live...

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Living in Indy, I can't make it to games. The Dolts keep me from seeing the Titan game on TV. That said, I never missed a game on the internet. The NFL Field Pass + game day on NFL.com is all I get. I will be at the dome when a Titan dagger stabs the horse in its back.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

i mean its nt cheap.....but i didnt care...i hv to watch my titans

Catch every game for the

rest of the season, only $99.99

− or −

* Follow Your Team Pass

Pick 1 game per week, only $79.99
    * Weekly Pass

Catch every game, only $24.99/week

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

groggie,gamepass only works outside of the US.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

easy for you to say sitting in a luxury box. [​IMG]

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

its about $23 for 750mL...how much is it there?

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

the two games i got tix for below face were the Falcons and the Raiders...granted, i bought them both the day before the game, and there were like a thousand tix

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

The empty seats on sundays is pretty shameful. The thing is when I drive over from Knoxville to go to a game I buy tickets off some PSL holder who never goes to the games. (he will be selling his seats this year and hopefully he will sell them to me!!) I experience the same lack of filled seats at my beloved Predator games as well. I think to many Tennesseans are to concerned with the vols. Those people are in that stadium 100,000 plus strong every week. I'd bet more than half of them never even attended the school. Besides east Tennessee ignores the Titans completely. You may find a small article on page 4 of the sports section but other than that you get nothing. The local sports radio here doesn't even utter the word Titan unless its about Pac. Worst yet I can't even listen to the Jeff Fisher show because this time a year there is always a Lady Vols Basketball game on. (The Jeff Fisher show is put on a crappy am station but when a UT game is on they put it on like three different stations including the crappy am station) Worst yet the Titans fans in Knoxville are severely out numbered by Peyton loving bandwagon colt fans. Moving to
    Murfreesboro in May. It can't come fast enough.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that is what I thought also...typical

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar