Oh Drew Bennett...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not going to flame the argument of how good or bad Bennett is or isn't. I will say that no WR in the NFl including Randy Moss would be putting up big numbers if he were on the Titans. Bennett on paper looked like he was going to a perfect place. Great money and a passing offense with a QB who puts up 4000 yards per year. With injuries and terrible coaching the Rams have been reduced to being the laughing stock of the NFL. Poor Drew does have those massive pay checks to ease his pain. Anyone who has a problem doing what Bennett did is a phoney because anyone in their right mind would have done the same thing.

Oh, T. Holt is averaging only 66 yards per game this year, less than Kevin Curtis, Dewayne Bowe, Berrian and Bobby Ingram. He is suffering stats wise like Steve Smith and injuries and poor play have reduced two of the best WRs in football to mediocre status.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The losses seem to follow Bennett. Hmmmm......

3. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

yea, and the wr drops stopped!:)

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'm going to assume this is sarcasm. :suspect:

5. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

you assume correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar