Oh NO he didn't!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Excuses are like....you know the rest.

What the hell does Mathis know anyway? Injuries on an o-line are one thing, but giving up 7 sacks is another.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And Freddie still thinks the Jags were better in '99.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Win like a man and lose like a man. Thats my philosophy, don't make up excuses, realize why you lost and try and fix it. You didn't lose because your O line was injured, you lost because you could stop our pass rush and you couldn't run the ball. CJ lighten em up every time he touched it didn't help their case too much either

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

A sweep of them would shut them up. Let's hope we can take it to their house later in the season. They'll quit talking.

6. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'll give them a little props, in most of the post game quotes from Titans Online, they gave the Titans D the credit.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yes. I thought Fred Taylor's comments were exemplary of good sportsmanship. He said repeatedly how good D was.

8. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I think it was Mathis that gave the flying 'ole to Gage on the pass that set up lendale's touchdown.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Mathis sucks anyways. That is so weak. Can he explain why CJ and co. DOMINATED his defense? What starters were THEY lacking?

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

If I were jacksonville, i would be concerned about how they are going to protect Garrard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar