Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Oh Pierre! Is that the Titans next cornerback Monsieur?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, May 10, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95

So then why do you keep bringing up his leadership?

Not working out during his pro day, his links to projects outside of football, the fact he has never faced adversity in the game, and his 'illness' shows this 'leadership' trait is a load of crap. What part of that says leader?
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    My god he was a starting QB for 3 seasons and won 2 national championship. He missed one interview.

I never defended it and never said it didn't mater but it alone does not eliminate him as a leader when all he has done for 3 seasons is that.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    My god he won 2 national championships and he is not a leader because of one missed visit?

He completed 2/3 of his passes in 2 national title games against the best defenses in the country with no turnovers but he is not a leader.:disappointed:
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,931
    Maybe I'm alone her but how the hell does completing 2/3 of his passes equate to being a leader.
    cdubbs2121 and corymiller high five this.
  5. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,776
    But of course you would....newsflash, McCarron isn't that good.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  6. Hormesis Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $655
    Didn't Murray get drafted before him? I thought he was supposed to be a 7th rounder or UDFA.
  7. charlzcrush Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $788
    Sick my ass. It was his gf's birthday and that dude is whipped.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    I would have loved to draft this guy. One of my favorite sleepers. Browns are a good spot for CB too.. Bet he turns into a gem.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,921
    Me too, though I must admit I'm a little biased on him. I really respect the way he was able to make his dream come true while being a serious student and supporting his young family. That's what makes a man.
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,141
    The national title means nothing. Not that it is a negative it just means nothing. The only successful NFL QB with a national title in the last 20 years is Cam Newton. Unless you want to count Tom Brady. But he was only a backup when he won the national title. Same with Brad Johnson. The next best guys are Tim Tebow and Matt Cassel. Though Cassel was also a backup.