Oh Pierre! Is that the Titans next cornerback Monsieur?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So then why do you keep bringing up his leadership?

Not working out during his pro day, his links to projects outside of football, the fact he has never faced adversity in the game, and his 'illness' shows this 'leadership' trait is a load of crap. What part of that says leader?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My god he was a starting QB for 3 seasons and won 2 national championship. He missed one interview.

I never defended it and never said it didn't mater but it alone does not eliminate him as a leader when all he has done for 3 seasons is that.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

My god he won 2 national championships and he is not a leader because of one missed visit?

He completed 2/3 of his passes in 2 national title games against the best defenses in the country with no turnovers but he is not a leader.:disappointed:

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Maybe I'm alone her but how the hell does completing 2/3 of his passes equate to being a leader.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

But of course you would....newsflash, McCarron isn't that good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Didn't Murray get drafted before him? I thought he was supposed to be a 7th rounder or UDFA.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Sick my ass. It was his gf's birthday and that dude is whipped.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I would have loved to draft this guy. One of my favorite sleepers. Browns are a good spot for CB too.. Bet he turns into a gem.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Me too, though I must admit I'm a little biased on him. I really respect the way he was able to make his dream come true while being a serious student and supporting his young family. That's what makes a man.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The national title means nothing. Not that it is a negative it just means nothing. The only successful NFL QB with a national title in the last 20 years is Cam Newton. Unless you want to count Tom Brady. But he was only a backup when he won the national title. Same with Brad Johnson. The next best guys are Tim Tebow and Matt Cassel. Though Cassel was also a backup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar